Vista Criminal Defense Lawyer:
Drug Sales - Possession
I am Vista - San Diego criminal defense lawyer Peter M. Liss, and I can help you.
I have personally defended hundreds of individuals with an arrest and charge of:
- Drug sales
- Drug possession
- Drug possession with intent to sell
- Drug cultivation or manufacturing
and other drug charges in Vista and San Diego. I can also help you if you are facing a potential "third strike" under the three-strikes law. If you need a Vista or San Diego drug lawyer, please call me today. You will receive top representation for a reasonable fee.
Drug Offense Facts
A drug offense may be a felony or a misdemeanor, depending on the quantity and type of drug found by law enforcement. Penalties may include jail or prison time, a fine, seizure of assets (including vehicles), loss of a driver's license, and being required to register as a narcotics offender. Alternative sentences may be given in certain cases. Because the potential penalties are so severe, it is important to obtain a skilled criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to obtain the best results under the particular facts and law of your case.
Attorney Peter M. Liss can help you by:
- 1Advising you and keeping you updated at all times on your case status
- 2Arguing for lower bail
- 3Interviewing witnesses and police
- 4Gathering evidence supporting your defenses
- 5Making court motions.This may include a "motion to suppress evidence" if you were illegally stopped and arrested, or the drugs were found in some other illegal search and seizure. A successful motion to suppress may result in some or all of the charges being dismissed
- 6Evaluating all legal defenses available in your case. These can include insufficient evidence, innocence, having a valid prescription for the drug (including a medical marijuana prescription), and other defenses
- 7Seeking transfer of the case to drug court (available in some cases). Drug court is a type of diversion program where you are given an opportunity to prove that you can stay off drugs and follow other conditions; if you do, the charges may then be dismissed
- 8Seeking reduction of charges (when available)
- 9Representing you at trial or in a plea bargain
- 10Presenting the best legal defenses for your case
- 11Seeking alternative sentencing, or the lowest sentence available. Alternative sentences (available in some cases) can include a drug diversion class as an alternative to jail, alcohol and/or drug rehabilitation programs, electronic monitoring / house arrest, work furlough, and counseling
More benefits to selecting Attorney Peter M. Liss:
- 12Available every day, every hour. 24-hour in-person answering
- 1330 years experience, hundreds of drug possession and sales cases handled, track record of success, over 100 criminal trials, University of California - Berkeley trained lawyer
- 14Attorney Liss personally handles your entire case
- 15Top quality services at reasonable rates
- 16Free first consultation
- 17All major credit cards accepted
- 18Immediate, courteous response
- 19Office across from Vista Courthouse and Jail, with free parking
For skilled, immediate help in Drug Defense, call
Vista Criminal Lawyer Peter M. Liss:
(760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024
How to Contact Attorney Peter Liss
For immediate help, any time, any day, please call me at (760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024.
I can help you.