Vista Traffic Defense Lawyer:
serious tickets - Misdemeanors - Felonies
I am Vista - San Diego traffic defense lawyer Peter M. Liss. If you have an arrest for a traffic ticket that is a misdemeanor or felony offense, I can help you. I have personally defended many individuals with an arrest and charge of criminal traffic offenses, such as:
in Vista and San Diego. I have tried over 100 criminal jury trials and successfully defended many people arrested on criminal traffic charges. If you need a Vista, CA serious traffic defense lawyer, please call me today for a free consultation. You will receive top quality representation for a reasonable fee.
Serious Driving Offense Facts
A serious driving offense can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the circumstances and on whether previous similar convictions exist. The punishments can include large fines and jail or prison time and suspension of your driver's license. In the case of drag racing, or possession of drugs or contraband, the State of California may also take away your car.
A simple traffic stop can end up in felony or misdemeanor charges if drugs, loaded or concealed weapons, open cans of beer, or other forbidden items are found in the car or truck.
For all of these charges, alternative sentences may be given in certain cases. Because the potential penalties are severe, it is important to obtain a skilled criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to obtain the best results under the particular facts and law of your case. Your attorney's knowledge of defenses, sentencing guidelines, and alternative sentencing options will be vital to obtaining the best outcome under the law and facts of your case.
Attorney Peter M. Liss can help you by:
- 1Advising you and keeping you updated at all times on your case status
- 2Arguing for lower bail
- 3Representing you at a DMV license revocation hearing to present evidence (depending on the facts) that your license should not be revoked.
- 4Investigating your case and gathering evidence supporting your defenses.
- 5Making court motions. These can include a motion to suppress the evidence, which if successful can result in your case being dismissed
- 6Evaluating all legal defenses available in your case. Depending on the facts, these can include mistakes and inaccuracies by the arresting officer, evidence that you were not driving, improper stop and arrest, and other defenses. Additional technical defenses may be available in a driving under the influence case.
- 8Seeking reduction of charges (when available)
- 9Representing you at trial or in a plea bargain. In most misdemeanor cases, you will not have to come to court
- 10Presenting the best legal defenses for your case
- 11Seeking alternative sentencing, or the lowest sentence available. Alternative sentences (available in some cases) can include drug or alcohol rehabilitation programs, community service, and other sentences
More benefits to selecting Attorney Peter M. Liss:
- 12Available every day, every hour. 24-hour in-person answering
- 1330 years experience, many traffic felony and traffic misdemeanor cases handled, track record of success, over 100 criminal trials, University of California - Berkeley trained lawyer
- 14Attorney Liss personally handles your entire case
- 15Top quality services at reasonable rates
- 16Free first consultation
- 17All major credit cards accepted
- 18Immediate, courteous response
- 19Office across from Vista Courthouse and Jail, with free parking
I have personally defended many people charged with criminal traffic offenses in Vista and San Diego, California, including DUI, reckless driving, hit and run accident, vehicular homicide, street drag racing / speed contests, and driving cases with other offenses, such as gun charges or drug possession. If you or someone in your family has been arrested on one of these charges, please call me for a free initial consultation to learn how I can help you. I provide top quality representation for a reasonable fee and accept all major credit cards.
For skilled, immediate help with a Vista criminal traffic charge defense, or a San Diego county traffic defense,
call Vista Criminal Traffic Lawyer Peter M. Liss:
(760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024
How to Contact Attorney Peter Liss
I can help you. For immediate help, you can call me ANY TIME, ANY DAY at
(760) 643-4050 or (858) 486-3024. You may also use this form to contact me for more information. This form is answered Monday through Friday during the working day: